The main aim of undergraduate curriculum of economics department is to provide a strong theoretical foundation and help the students utilize in applicable scientific areas. The program aims to educate incoming students such a way that they are to face any social problems and provide logical economic explanation, and offer sound solutions for them.
1. Train the graduates to tackle and shape the contemporary information age social-economic problems.
2. Provide them broader perspectives when observing real life economic events and economic problems.
3. Provide them enough scientific background to be successful in future job related exam/interviews and anticipating daily economic events and their results.
4. Trained and equipped with high skills needed in both public and private sectors.
5. They have adequate education and training to serve in all finance related jobs.
6. Department also provides all needed foundations for the students who intend pursue their education further as a graduate student in economics.