Aim of the program;
- To educate researchers and MSc engineers who can able to work successfully in the universities and research institutions, industry, energy and automotive fields and able to take an active role in projects.
- To educate researchers and MSc engineers who can make scientific research on the problems identified by the field and able to apply them.
- To educate researchers and MSc engineers who can present their work in national or international scientific platforms. <
- To gain scientific sub-structure that can follow developments in the field of Mechanical Engineering,
- To gain the ability to independently planning, executing and finalizing the research process,
- To be able to use existing technologies and to be able to produce new technologies,
- To provide that they are aware of their professional and ethical responsibilities. <