AmacThe goal of the program is to train students
to have knowledge and skills on basic electrical - electronic circuits, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, drive and automation systems, and
to use gained competencies in design, production, troubleshooting and maintenance of mechatronic systems in the industry.
HedefIt is objectived to have graduates who(’re);
* Conscious about Atatürk´s Principles and comprehend History of Turkish Revolution
* Good at using Turkish language skills
* Able to use mathematical skills in professional area.
* Able to use intermediate level of English
* Comprehend electrical circuits and apply basic analysis methods.
* Recognize analyze and design methods of analogue and digital electronic circuits, and use electronic modules.
* Select the appropriate electric motors and motor drivers to drive mechanical systems
* Able to measure electrical and mechanical parameters
* Comprehend basic mechanics and material technology
* Comprehend technical drawing rules, and use computer -aided design software
* Recognize and use the hydraulic and pneumatic circuit components
* Recognize and use the control equipments used in mechatronics
* Comprehend computer-supported design and recognize the computer-supported manufacturing techniques.
* Capable of troubleshooting, maintenance of Mechatronic Systems
* Adopt philosophy of total quality and to be able to support institutional processes
* Consider the professional ethic, health and safety precautions