AmacUsing cross-media media channels and being an interdisciplinary department, Communication and Media Design, gives the student to master the whole spectrum of visual communication as an all-rounder and provides the experience to use this spectrum professionally. On the other hand, the department, feeding from a wide range of communication and media studies, enables the participant to focus on a desired subject. The syllabus is delivered along with the successful productions, digital applications and the active techniques in graphic design. Therefore, the cooperation of theory and practical applications means that the media sector will be open to the graduate at all levels in her/his professional life.
Hedef• to give the student to master the whole spectrum of visual communication as an all-rounder and provides the experience to use this spectrum professionally.
• to support the student to be able to transform the multi-layered media content into visual images and stories, in a way that appeals to the emotions of users and recipients and conveys the message clearly.
• to give the chance to focus during the student´s studies on whatever interests her/him the most personally.
• to offer theoretical/methodological knowledge which is combined with in-depth technical production know-how and practical applications, using real tasks in graphic design.
• to make the participant to gain new horizons through having curiosity, openness and fresh ideas which are the hallmarks of a good media designer, as well as artistic creativity and visual imagination.
• to provide a communication ambiance with practical exercises, an intensive exchange of ideas with real industry professionals, and authentic teaching projects.