AmacThe purpose of the program, accordance with the needs and technological developments in the world; in the public and private sector organizations which are active in the civil engineering sector;
• Project Engineer,
• Construction Supervisor,
• Control Engineer,
•Managers and assistant managers at different levels,
as a task to do he could take part in projects of various sizes through teamwork with staff in other disciplines, practical aspects of the philosophy of self-improvement through continuous education and to graduate civil engineers.
Hedef1. To give basic engineering knowledge, to improve the abiliy of analysis and synthesis of the students.
2. To provide the required skill to get familiar with the technical tools required by civil engineering.
3. To encourage the students to work as a team by improving the communication skills among them.
4. To guide the students to update their knowledge and improve their self-confidence and self-discipline.
5. To teach the students the importance of the ethical behaviour in both social and professional life.
6. To train the students to take the leadirship when required.
7. To provide the students with the awareness of environment and sustainable development.