General Acceptance Conditions
Candidates who can apply for a Thesis Master's Program must have;
- a bachelor's degree as approved by the relevant Department of Institude and accepted by Supreme Institute Board,
- at least "55" points from “ALES” from the declared point type of the program applied.
It is done according to the achievement evaluation grade in the 4th ranking system in the thesis master's programs. The achievement evaluation score is calculated as follows:
- 50% of ALES test score
- 25% of the undergraduate graduation grade
- 25% of the Scientific Exam
- In master programs, the science examination can be done as a written exam and /or interview.
- Candidates who are below "50" on the science exam grade "100" are deemed unsuccessful.
The result of the science exam is converted to a "4" system with a linear proportion.